1. Program content is provided “AS-IS.” Home Improvement Time makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, that content will be applicable to your audience, uninterrupted, or error-free. You retain and agree to exercise full editorial discretion before using content from this program.
2. Unless otherwise noted, products and services mentioned in Home Improvement Time features and news releases are typically available to consumers within the U.S.A. However, availability to your readers cannot be guaranteed. Similarly, we do not endorse or guarantee products or services mentioned in Home Improvement Time features and news releases, nor do we endorse or guarantee products or services available through links to other World Wide Web sites or resources.
Home Improvement Time makes an effort to place accurate information on this site. However, we assume no liability for direct, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages resulting from the use or reliance on this information, or the products/services mentioned within.
3. You are free to edit Home Improvement Time content as you see fit. However, content cannot be used in any way that might be considered libelous, defamatory, immoral or fraudulent. Trademarks and service marks should not be removed or altered without express written consent of their respective owners. Sponsor contact information is available on this site to help address any questions you might have in this area.
4. HIT attributions may not be removed. If photos or illustrations are used independent of accompanying text, HIT attribution must be included in a caption adjacent to the illustration(s) and image(s).
5. If you use H.I.T. editorial material, we would appreciate a clip, link to, screen capture, or copy of your publication. Or simply send us an e-mail and let us know when and where (publication name or website URL) you will publish the material.
6. Home Improvement Time retains the right to deny access, at our sole discretion, to publications featuring pornography or other controversial subject matter.